Thursday, September 10, 2009

Goldilocks...Just Right



This was my home.

With children I love.

This is a beautiful picture.

I spent so many mornings, afternoons and evenings in this neighborhood. Got to know so many people. Who know how to give and know how to receive. There's a balance.

At the present time your plenty will supply what they need,
so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need.
Then there will be equality, as it is written:
"He who gathered much did not have too much,
and he who gathered little did not have too little."

I have always been the one with plenty ready to supply the need. Will I ever be in need? Then again, there were so many people who supplied what I needed to be in Mexico. Their plenty supplied for my need. It's true.

The church is supposed to be like Goldilocks.
No one has too much.
No one has too little.
They're all juuust riiight.
Look at the world you live in...Where do you stand?

No comments: