Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Attention All Supporters

As of September 1st (2 days ago), I will no longer be an intern with the Christian and Missionary Alliance.

Really, the only change this will make for me is that I no longer receive financial support from the C&MA. That means that if you are one of my monthly financial supporters, the last month I need support is August. Which is quickly coming to a close.

I will still be in Mexico for a few weeks to come. Some of that time I'll be here at the ministry base and some I'll be living with one of the pastor's families.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me financially. I reached my full fundraising goal and God gets all the glory. It's only through Him that I was able to raise over $10,000 for this year of ministry here in Ensenada.

And if you're wondering, I'll be home Monday, September 7th! This time has gone by so fast here!

No comments: