Things I've been taught to cook since being in Mexico (get ready, this list is long!)
- carne asada
- chiles rellenos
- tostadasmexican rice (here it's just called rice)
- refried beans
- horchata (drink made from rice)
- jamaica (drink made from dried flowers)
- champurrada (drink made from corn flour, milk & chocolate)
- fish tacos
- lots of different salsas
- homemade corn & flour tortillas
- nopales (a type of cactus)
The list goes on. I just wanted to share my Mexican culinary skills with you.
Are you impressed?
So if you're in the mood for some authentic Mexican food, call me up. We can make a day of it.