Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm Back

Hi!

Just wanted to let you all know I'm back in Mexico. Safe and Sound.

Right now we have a group from North Carolina with us. I already knew a couple on the team because they came over the summer and it's been fun to see them again and catch up. That's one thing I've been finding a lot of fun...seeing people again that I got to know a little bit over the summer.

This group is building a house right next to Iglesia Aposento Alto (Francisco's church). They've been doing a great job and getting it done very fast even though it's a relatively small group.

I'm very happy to be back in Mexico. When the group went to the construction site this morning us interns went to the Boys' Home to teach English. We could tell they didn't really want to have class. They never really do. So we just decided to play volleyball. They knew the rules pretty well. We all had different opinions on some calls but it was lots of fun. And a beautiful day. I have to say I am thoroughly appreciating the weather. It's been sunny and a high of 70 or 75. Just beautiful.

Well, we're off to dinner. Then to church at Aposento Alto.

Please just pray that I would continually grow more into Christ. That I can learn from His Word and apply it to my life. And the Holy Spirit would work mightily in my heart. Because I can't do it on my own. That's for sure!

Love you guys!!

ps. Thanks to all of you guys who are reading this humble little blog of mine. When I was home so many of you told me you were keeping up with my blog and praying for me when you look at my magnet. It surprised me and it means so much. So thank you! And keep it up!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Volleyball and 70 degrees? - that's sure fun to read while I'm sitting here in long underwear. Ha!

Thinking of you today, Sarah!