Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

So lately I've been doing a lot of office kind of stuff around the Romano's house. It's stuff I enjoy and I am good at so that's good. I've made them a blog, print and organized pictures of all of the teams over the past three years, created a cleaning schedule for the teams, cleaned out the team apartments, made chore signs, fixed the curtains in the apartments, made meals, cleaned dishes...the list goes on. We went to San Diego this past weekend because Rick spoke in a church. It was nice to be back in the States and in normal driving conditions for a while. I had to drive home to Ensenada. I definitely don't like to drive here but it wasn't too bad. I prayed the whole way that I wouldn't get lost or get into trouble and everything went great.

I Love you guys.
Sarah

No comments: