Tuesday, May 30, 2006

It Finally Set In

Tonight, I said a final goodbye to some friends at Jacob's Well (college age Bible study). It finally set in tonight that I'm actually leaving. I really won't see my friends and family for a month and a half.

As I drove home, I cried but I couldn't figure out why. I was filled with mixed emotions. I thought about how I will miss so many people and got sad, but the next second thought about what I was going to do and laughed.

I hope that all of you who said you would pray for me really will. I need all of it!

Pray for:
-Safe flights
-All of my baggage to go through to Conakry, Guinea
-Me to have a teachable and moldable heart
-The health of me and my team
-Protections from dangers both physical and spiritual

If I don't see you before I leave, I love you all and I will miss you so much!

No comments: